IQRA: Tafsir of Surah Al Alaq - Ustadh Abu Muhammad
IQRA: TAFSIR OF SURAH AL ALAQ
Date: 16TH October 2021
Time: 11:00 – 13:00
Join us for an incredible webinar focusing on The Tafsir of Surah Al Alaq “The Clot”, and build a strong connection with Allah ﷻ, the noble Qur’an, and Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Understand the significance of what Allah ﷻ teaches us in this powerful reminder about gaining knowledge, about humility and the beginning of Prophet Muhammad’s ﷺ prophethood.
Surah Al Alaq (“The Clot”, “Congealed Blood”) is a Makkan Surah is the 96th chapter of the noble Qur'an. It is comprised of 19 verses and is sometimes also known as Surah Iqra "Recite/Read". In this beautiful and powerful Surah Allah ﷻ doesn’t just teach us all inspiring lessons, but eloquently documents those first moments of revelation and the epic journey that unfolds thereafter.
The Noble Qur’an, it is the word of Allah, a Divine guidance for all humanity. The Qur’an isn’t just meant to be read and regurgitated without understanding or meaning. The Qur’an is meant to be Recited, Reflected Upon, Understood and Applied. Every chapter in the Qur’an is a guidance that leads us to the ultimate success!
This is a lesson not to be missed, register for free now!
Brief outline of topics covered:
1. Context and History of Sura Al Alaq
2. In-depth Explanation of verses 1-5
3. Summary of verses 6-19
4. Key Lessons for us
This webinar will be delivered by Ustadh Abu Muhammad. He has a passion for teaching students’ key Islamic concepts that can be easily applied to their spiritual and practical development. His powerful and passionate style of teaching combined with his ability to explain areas of interest effectively, make him the perfect teacher for this subject.
Ustadh has been blessed to have studied under Scholars from the widest spectrum of backgrounds including Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, Sudan, Pakistan, and Egypt. He has run halaqas, marriage counselling, personal development programmes, taught duroos, delivered lectures and khutbahs across the U.K. and Europe.
You will automatically be registered for both parts of the webinar, you DO NOT need to individually register for both days.
** ACCESS TO THE LIVE WEBINAR IS FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED! EVEN IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED ON EVENTBRITE, IF YOU ARE LATE TO THE WEBINAR YOU MAY NOT GET ACCESS. THIS IS THE SAME POLICY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS BOOKED A FREE TICKET OR A SPONSORED TICKET. **
REGISTRATION & WEBINAR ACCESS:
1. Please ensure you complete all the fields accurately, a unique registration link will be sent to you via e-mail once you have completed this. Look out for an e-mail from ISLAMIC HELP - WEBINAR LINK.
2. We will try to send you an SMS reminder about the webinar.
3. You can only use your unique webinar link, if you share it with someone else and they access the webinar using the same link, you will be logged out!
4. Spaces are limited, if you want to attend this webinar please make sure you sign up now, don't leave it until the last minute. Registration is first come - first served, this means if you log in late to the webinar you risk missing out.
5. You can access the webinar using an up-to-date mobile device like an iPhone or Android phone but we recommend you use a laptop or computer for the best viewing experience, however this isn't essential, 40% of our viewers use a mobile device.
FUNDRAISING: During the webinar we will have a very short fundraising appeal. Islamic Help is a humanitarian aid charity and the fundraising will go towards supporting our work around the world.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POSTER WITH YOUR CONTACTS!