Tafsir of Surah Ad Duha - The Sacred Oaths
Tafsir of Surah Ad Duha
Join us as we look for guidance from the Qur’an and Sunnah, on how to cope with distress and anxiety during some of the most testing times for many of us. Islamic Help is honoured to present an enlightening webinar, Tafsir of Ad-Duha by Shaykh Dr. Abu Ibrahim.
Muslims can take many lessons from the life of the Prophet (SAW), that is applicable to our own lives. The themes mentioned in Surah Ad-Duha provide a key insight into a period of distress and anxiety of the Prophet’s life (SAW), and the relief Allah (SWT) provides.
Surah Ad-Duha – Chapter 93 of the Qur’an – was revealed in Makkah and forms part of the early revelation sent to Prophet Muhammad (SAW). It consists of 11 verses, which speak directly to the Prophet (SAW) about various themes during a crucial moment of his life.
A brief outline of the topics covered in this webinar:
1. Asbab Ul-Nuzul (Causes of revelation)
2. An explanation of each verse
3. The virtues of Surah Ad-Duha (in light of mental health)
4. Key Lessons from Surah Ad-Duha
Shaykh Dr. Abu Ibrahim has a Ph.D. in law, specialising in Islamic Family Law. He also has a Masters in Islamic studies and has completed his Alim course. He has written academic papers published by both Cambridge and Oxford Universities.
He currently sits as an Islamic advisor on the board of a Sharia Council dealing with issues related to Islamic marriage and divorce. He is an imam and khateeb, and regularly conducts nikahs. He is also an Islamic marriage counsellor providing individual, relationship, and family counselling.
You will automatically be registered for both parts of the webinar, you DO NOT need to individually register for both days.
** ACCESS TO THE LIVE WEBINAR IS FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED! EVEN IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED ON EVENTBRITE, IF YOU ARE LATE TO THE WEBINAR YOU MAY NOT GET ACCESS. THIS IS THE SAME POLICY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS BOOKED A FREE TICKET OR A SPONSORED TICKET. **
REGISTRATION & WEBINAR ACCESS:
1. Please ensure you complete all the fields accurately, a unique registration link will be sent to you via e-mail once you have completed this. Look out for an e-mail from ISLAMIC HELP - WEBINAR LINK.
2. We will try to send you an SMS reminder about the webinar.
3. You can only use your unique webinar link, if you share it with someone else and they access the webinar using the same link, you will be logged out!
4. Spaces are limited, if you want to attend this webinar please make sure you sign up now, don't leave it until the last minute. Registration is first come - first served, this means if you log in late to the webinar you risk missing out.
5. You can access the webinar using an up-to-date mobile device like an iPhone or Android phone but we recommend you use a laptop or computer for the best viewing experience, however this isn't essential, 40% of our viewers use a mobile device.
FUNDRAISING: During the webinar we will have a very short fundraising appeal. Islamic Help is a humanitarian aid charity and the fundraising will go towards supporting our work around the world.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POSTER WITH YOUR CONTACTS!